Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear Jesus,

Dear Jesus, my heart really hurts
The kind of hurt I never believed I will learn

Dear Jesus, will my heart ever be healed?
Will this pain ever go away,

Dear Jesus, right now it seems that it will never
That I will have to live with this forever

Dear Jesus, I'm sorry I took this long
To learn the most important lesson
It seems I'm still learning..

Dear Jesus, I can't understand this feeling
Why does it hurt so very very much?

Dear Jesus, I always hear other people sing
of the horrible pain of love. I never knew why..

Dear Jesus, I never believed that I would
ever learn of this kind of pain.

Dear Jesus, why do this kind of thing exists?
I do not understand the purpose of its creation.

Dear Jesus, can't I reside in one of your houses
and never be a part of this ever again?

I'm thinking of becoming a nun... ==

No comments: